Forum Discussion

5 years ago

👏 We 👏 need 👏 a 👏 menswear 👏 SP! 👏

As usual, Eco Lifestyle has given men a fraction of the CAS assets they give to women, and no unique hairstyles--every male hair is also available by default for female Sims.

And as usual, male children have it worst of all, having no unique CAS assets of their own, only getting what girls' outfits Maxis has decided to deem "unisex".

Something's gotta change.

Is it a telemetry thing? Does Maxis think people simply don't play as men? Well, maybe we would if they had some clothes!

How about, just for once, it's the men who get all the unique CAS assets, and just for one pack, the women get the unisex hairs and clothes. Just for one pack. Just once.

As for the gameplay object, why not a barber's chair? Sims go in, and a hireable NPC cuts your hair and gives you a shave. Maybe they could even justify patching in the ability to set different beards per outfit? I'm not gonna have a full beard in Summer, and when I go out to a Formal occasion, I'm probably gonna go clean-shaven.

It's a viable idea, and I wish Maxis would do it. Just one pack where the men get the attention they desperately need.