Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Baby CAS!

Yesterday, my sim had a beautiful baby boy! But... err...
Is he really that cute? I have noticed, like many other simmers, that all the babies in the Sims 4 look very similar. They have the same faces and physical frame. Plus, there are only two "outfits" that are available- one for male babies and one for female babies. Now, after toddlers were released, I kind of forgot about this, until yesterday.
I feel like the babies are very boring, and even before toddlers, I used to manually age them up into children the second they were born. I feel that if there was an option to edit the babies face, clothing and perhaps have a few more options, it would make the baby experience a lot more enjoyable! It would also be cool if they were able to be moved, (as in, not have them super-glued to the bassinet), that would be awesome. Strollers... I'm getting excited thinking about it! That's a discussion for another day, though. Overall, I really do enjoy the Sims 4 nonetheless, and I still love you guys a lot <3 <3
Again, this was just an idea. Lots of Love, bye-bye! <3

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,088 PostsLatest Activity: 47 minutes ago