Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bring Back Death by Guinea Pig!

some folks may remember that in the sims livin' large, you could contract a disease from your neglected guinea pig. he'd give you a good nip (rightfully deserved) and if you didn't eventually seek treatmeant (or purchase a particular piece of artwork for display) then the ole reaper would pay you a visit and that'd be all she wrote! and you know what? I want all of that back, here and now, in TS4. maxis would send my heart fluttering more intensely than my SO could ever hope to if they abide by this request.
notes:

• obviously the death would take a bit of procrastination to be achieved on top of actively neglecting your guinea pig. the guinea pig won't be harmed either way but he definitely won't be happy you left him muckin' around in his own mess for so long!
  • could tie this into the hospital of GTW. bitten? now you've got access to the hospital for a quick trip! let's just hope your doctor knows they're doing. . . (were-guinea pigs anyone?)
  • yes I just want guinea pigs (I own six) because they're kind of the best. a wacky rendition of them in the current Sims game would make my decade!

faq:

Why would you ever want this back?
more importantly, why wouldn't you? it's a throwback to the classic. and kinda funny. I also love the idea of guinea pigs being fully capable of killing someone.

Everyone knows TS4's intended audience is Advanced Toddlers! You'll never get this back!
wrong! if anything, this would serve as an important lesson to all children. be responsible! care for those that depend on you! or they will seek vengeance upon your household. it's all basic parenting.

Is this just part of ploy to get guinea pigs into the game?
yes. no. maybe. two birds, one stone!