Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Bringing Back the Money Tree!

I can't believe that such a "classic" of The Sims series was left out in TS4.
We have a trash plant but why don't we have a Money Tree like in TS2 and TS3? It's even in TS FreePlay!
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sims/images/5/5c/Money-tree-ts3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091230002521
  • I get nostalgic too, but I don't want it back. In fact many trees/plants are better than money trees. Grow them until they are perfect, and they never vilt and die. Many fruits are worth lots of simoleons.
  • "Simsister2004;15271490" wrote:
    I get nostalgic too, but I don't want it back. In fact many trees/plants are better than money trees. Grow them until they are perfect, and they never vilt and die. Many fruits are worth lots of simoleons.

Ummmm the most valueable harvestable is the UFO fruit which sells about 30 Simoleons which I wouldn't call much money. A money tree could give 1000 Simoleons.
  • There are about a million ways to make money in Sims 4. You don't even have to leave the house. We hardly need money to do it. I think jobs are meant to be a rising goal, not something you have to do.

Gardening is not my cup of tea; I only do it for the achievement for the Cowplant.
  • "FreezerBunnyCowplant;15271529" wrote:
    "Simsister2004;15271490" wrote:
    I get nostalgic too, but I don't want it back. In fact many trees/plants are better than money trees. Grow them until they are perfect, and they never vilt and die. Many fruits are worth lots of simoleons.

Ummmm the most valueable harvestable is the UFO fruit which sells about 30 Simoleons which I wouldn't call much money. A money tree could give 1000 Simoleons.

Grow the plants/trees un til they are perfect, harvest the fruit and keep it for a couple of simsdays in their inventory. Patience is a virtue, and it pays off in The Sims 4.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "Rekatihw;c-16564975" wrote:
    they added in the sims 4 seasons

This thread was made in 2016. Today is 2018. As 2 years have passed, it will be closed.
    Next time you post, check the date on the comment (on the gray line with in Category next to it). This shows the time: clock when posted today, date when posted this year, and year with month if not posted this year.
    Yes, they are from now on. This idea was put in the game. (and I'm happy about it)

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago