Forum Discussion

RasiaSilver
Rising Observer
3 years ago

Bulldoze From Map View

Could we please get an option to bulldoze a lot from the map. It can make a person very dizzy having to go in and out of a lot if all you plan to do is bulldoze it. Well it makes me dizzy lol.
  • Yes please. I hate having to wait for a lot to load just to destroy it if I'm not planning on building anything.
  • Yes, I agree. The loading screen waiting period is horrible on my system.
  • I have wanted this for so long. I would also love a multi-select option as well.

For now, there is a way to bulldoze without entering the lot. I saw it on these forums a few years ago, but I can't remember who said it. You make a 20×15 blank lot, save it to your Library. Then go to Map view, and place the empty lot from your Library on all the lots you want bulldozed. It takes a bit of time, and you'll have to rename the lots but you don't have to enter every single lot.
  • I would love the option to bulldoze from map view, and bulldoze multiple lots in one world at a time.
  • sorry i disagree as a player why buldoze a lot when you can use the same house with a new family i might build on occasion butdo not remove already place builds i take my time to find an empty lot or go in the new crest area to build house save to gallery and place house where its needed but thats me as a player