Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Couldn’t They Make Discussions More Relevant to Sims’ Lives?

Yes, they could.

I am sort of annoyed when my Sims visit a cool lot, have family and friends over, or really anything happens yet they can’t talk about it specifically with another Sim. They also can’t post about it on Social Bunny.

I know they could improve this because it’s what happens when they watch movies. For a few hours, they can discuss the plot, the film’s genre, the actors, etc.

Why can’t that happen when they go to a pool lot (discuss swimming related things), or reach a milestone like first kiss or promotion, or going on vacation? The game “knows” which worlds they visit, what lot types they visit, witnessed a death, gave birth, or if they just hosted an event, club meeting, etc. I just wish they were able to talk about those things for a few Sim hours. A few new options should be available on their pie menu for a limited time. They also should update the Social Bunny app. People post on social media about all the minutiae of life. They should be able to post about everything from ice cream brain freezes, sore muscles from working out, needing a vacation from work, or getting into a fight with a neighbor.
    83bienchen
    Seasoned Novice
    The game knows nothing without the actual coding. They could add such things, but it's work. There are mods out there that add the awareness you seek for, but I very much doubt EA will add this for everything in the game. There are only some choosen systems that are updated with each pack, others like social bunny, life styles and awayactions have just been abandoned.
  • "83bienchen;c-18298313" wrote:
    The game knows nothing without the actual coding. They could add such things, but it's work. There are mods out there that add the awareness you seek for, but I very much doubt EA will add this for everything in the game. There are only some choosen systems that are updated with each pack, others like social bunny, life styles and awayactions have just been abandoned.

That stinks because, unfortunately, I play on console.