Forum Discussion

Alira_loves_sims
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Death Flower 0 simoleons.

Guys, I just raised my first death flower, why is it worth nothing? When I try to sell it, it's 0 simoleons. It's so hard to get it, I think it should worth more than nothing :D It's just I have a greenhouse and I ran it as a retail store, where I sell different flowers and I kind of upset that death flower worth 0 simoleons. Is there is anything special except giving it to death I can use it for?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Death flower has always been worthless. Even in The Sims 3 you won't get any money if you sold it.
    Its main purpose is to guarantee that the dead sim will be brought back to life. In The Sims 4, it is a required ingredient for Ambrosia which resurrects ghosts and makes living sims younger. In Seasons, it can be also used to scent the flower arrangements to give them death scent. Then after giving to other sim it will age up any non-ghost sims and cause elder's death. Ghosts will love that though.

And think, it's harder to get in The Sims 3 mainly because the death flower bush dies right after first harvest. In The Sims 4, the bush can survive. If you really want money from that, then sell it in the retail store.
  • "EgonVM;c-16679657" wrote:
    Death flower has always been worthless. Even in The Sims 3 you won't get any money if you sold it.
    Its main purpose is to guarantee that the dead sim will be brought back to life. In The Sims 4, it is a required ingredient for Ambrosia which resurrects ghosts and makes living sims younger. In Seasons, it can be also used to scent the flower arrangements to give them death scent. Then after giving to other sim it will age up any non-ghost sims and cause elder's death. Ghosts will love that though.

And think, it's harder to get in The Sims 3 mainly because the death flower bush dies right after first harvest. In The Sims 4, the bush can survive. If you really want money from that, then sell it in the retail store.

If I will sell it in retail store? Will it cost anything at all, since it's original price is 0?