Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Enter tub from either side?

I would love to see tubs where the sim can enter from either side or perhaps have a few tubs that can be entered from the opposite as all the other ones. There are SO many times I have to rethink a bathroom because of where the sim has to be able to enter the tub.
  • I just wanted the Sim to stop getting out of a bath tub on the wrong side. I built a lovely lot once and had the tub set at the corner at a 45 degree angle. (No curtain etc. reg. tub) when they were through they got out on the wrong side and actually stuck between the corner of wall and the tub. :s
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16671056" wrote:
    Tubs have entrance and exit from one side because some tubs have curtains and/or walls. Can you not turn the tub around? I'm a builder and it's never been that big of an issue that it can't be overcome with a little forethought.

Obviously, the bathroom can be redesigned, but the point is having more options instead of always having to design around a one-sided tub.
    Madamelee
    Seasoned Novice
    "D2Diamond;c-16675552" wrote:
    "Dannydanbo;c-16671056" wrote:
    Tubs have entrance and exit from one side because some tubs have curtains and/or walls. Can you not turn the tub around? I'm a builder and it's never been that big of an issue that it can't be overcome with a little forethought.

Obviously, the bathroom can be redesigned, but the point is having more options instead of always having to design around a one-sided tub.

if I'm trying to create a bathroom which looks like the big one in my house I have to have switch the toilet and bathtub/shower combo backwards because the toilet needs to be near the "tap" of the bathtub/shower combo
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16675878" wrote:
    I'm all for options when they make sense or are needed. This one is not needed. They aren't going to reprogram tubs so you can flip it around. Of all the things that this game needs, flipped tubs ain't one of them.

It was just a suggestion. I'll just leave then. Sorry for offering my input.