Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Exterior Trims Problem

Hello there.

It seems I tried to delete stairs and to re-place trims on its top of the wall, but nothing had changed. There is an another way that I tried to delete and re-place all walls. It is still not working. I can't think anything that could fix that possible glitch. I wonder, does anybody know a way to repair the exterior trims? Here's the picture I want to show what wrong is, see below.

Thank you for reading. :smile:

• Exterior trims do not work wherever you have stairs along the outside wall. It's rather frustrating, and has been so from the get go. My very first build, which I still use and love, has this issue, but short of redoing the entire thing, I must live with the missing trim. I actually ended up placing a piece of exterior art on the outer wall, as if it was done on purpose. Maybe you could cover it in ivy?
  • The other alternative is to place a false wall between the exterior wall and the internal stairs if you have the room inside.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago