Forum Discussion

mariefoxprice83
New Adventurer
8 years ago

Extra club customisation

I love the club system as it stands but I occasionally want to set an activity or admission requirement that the game doesn't allow. With that in mind I would like to suggest the following additions:

-Set membership rules male/female members only
-Set membership rules to unemployed sims only. I wanted to do this yesterday with my stay at home mum but there is no option for it.
-Set membership rules to allow single/sims with a boyfriend/girlfriend. At present the options are Married and Not Married which makes it tricky when creating a club for singles.
-Alterations to the wealth parameters. The game lists 30, 000 simoleons as the guide for Wealthy sims but so many of the houses cost so much more, that I think 30k is much too small a number to account for truly wealthy sims. I would like to see some modifications to this, and perhaps some extras such as Filthy Rich for sims possessing funds and property worth 100, 000+. Or even 50, 000!
-Ability to set herbalism skill as a club activity.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago