Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fairies, pixies, nymphs and sprites

I think when they add fairies they can give us different archetypes like they did vampires and mermaids with sirens.

All four of these would be a similar creature all being a fairy but with a different set of look or use magic accordingly.

Since nymphs are basically forest creatures I think the fairy system in the sims 4 should be similar to vampires and when we control our fairy we decide between pixie, nymph or sprite. All being the same creature but mostly just appearance and few interaction differences. We can decide between being mischievous and tricky, nature and plant lovers. Use magic for beauty charms too.

In CAS fairies can have sparkles and we decide what wing style or color we can have, all fairies will have a mini glowing version of themselves as well. Fairies will have different colored eyes and ear shapes as well. They can have a form where they are glowing radiantly as well.
  • I’m hoping for: Witches, Werewolves, and Fairies/Genies (if they can). Witches get Harry Potter like spells good, bad, and forbidden. We get cauldrons, brooms, alchemy, and new pets (owls, new rodent habitats to fit the pack, dragons if they can). I would love to see werewolves and animagus. Those cursed (by witches), and those who can choose to be one. No magic really involving werewolves, besides the transformation. I would love to see fairies and genies if possible. Fairies could maybe bring us heights in the sims.
  • Awesome ideas! Would love to see fairies return in Sims 4. :) <3

Hopefully this time, the fairies aren’t addicted to partying in their tiny fairy houses again like they did all of the time in my Sims 3 saves, lol!
  • I hope they are somehow related to the seasons, like winter fae get specific powers heightened in the winter, and the same for the others... Like maybe the Summer ones can burn down things for fun, but it only has 20-40% chance of working in off seasons, 90-100% chance of working in their season. (but you know different things for each season, fall is wind, spring is plants, summer is fire, winter is water)
  • "IceColdPain;c-17108933" wrote:
    I hope they are somehow related to the seasons, like winter fae get specific powers heightened in the winter, and the same for the others... Like maybe the Summer ones can burn down things for fun, but it only has 20-40% chance of working in off seasons, 90-100% chance of working in their season. (but you know different things for each season, fall is wind, spring is plants, summer is fire, winter is water)

Omg that idea is awesome! I think both witches, fairies and even dragons should all have elemental powers, fire, ice, electric, nature, light or dark
  • "Jasper7702;c-17106667" wrote:
    I’m hoping for: Witches, Werewolves, and Fairies/Genies (if they can). Witches get Harry Potter like spells good, bad, and forbidden. We get cauldrons, brooms, alchemy, and new pets (owls, new rodent habitats to fit the pack, dragons if they can). I would love to see werewolves and animagus. Those cursed (by witches), and those who can choose to be one. No magic really involving werewolves, besides the transformation. I would love to see fairies and genies if possible. Fairies could maybe bring us heights in the sims.

Check out my post on Dragons and werewolves :)
  • "Jasper7702;c-17106667" wrote:
    I’m hoping for: Witches, Werewolves, and Fairies/Genies (if they can). Witches get Harry Potter like spells good, bad, and forbidden. We get cauldrons, brooms, alchemy, and new pets (owls, new rodent habitats to fit the pack, dragons if they can). I would love to see werewolves and animagus. Those cursed (by witches), and those who can choose to be one. No magic really involving werewolves, besides the transformation. I would love to see fairies and genies if possible. Fairies could maybe bring us heights in the sims.

I am 100% hoping for these too! Imagine them putting all those occults in one pack <3
  • I love this idea!!! I think Fae/Fairies should be closer to familiar spirits in the game and effectively immortal (maybe they die if their social gets too low like Tinker Bell when she doesn't get applause). I like the idea of having slight appearance variation.

Ability wise: maybe you could choose a certain place or action for your fairy to have dominon over. For example, you could choose like rivers/lakes/seas and they'd have more water related abilities or you could choose something like the arts and they have abilities based around the various creative skills (like maybe turning a masterpiece into a lower quality vice-versa). Where witches would be more magical Fairies would almost be divine in a sense.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago