Forum Discussion

ryouma17
New Rookie
12 months ago

funeral pack?

finally got around to doing a generations save and i noticed that each of the sims games always has some kind of wedding theme however there is nothing in the sims for the deceased. when a sim dies in the sims 4 they just turn into a gravestone that you can either plop down or destroy

it would be nice to have a sims pack where you can send your sims off to the great beyond having a dedicated graveyard, full blown funerals with everyone dressed in black cheap or fancy coffins, sims can give an eulogy a burial ceremony and all that stuff
  • I want a Get Six Feet Under pack so, so badly. With all the Grim Reaper hints we've been getting, this HAS to be in the works.
  • Some pretty good suggestions in this thread in the Ideas Corner.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1010678/if-you-do-a-grim-reaper-funeral-pack-cemeteries-poison-garden-grim-call-backs-ghosts-zombies
  • Think if they do it should be inspired by korean asian burial areas or like cyberpunk 2077 ones, where its a urn in a section of memorial section or something like that. Think grave stones are going to become too much of a issue and pile up too quickly with so many sims potentially eventually going there, remember personally trying to do sorta like a cemetery in new crest myself was supposed if you wanted pathing and some decorations that space even for 50x40 lot I think that one is fills up really quickly.

So think they need to do more minimalist version with either urn displays or with just a flat plot plate on the ground for the place to actually be able to hand potential volume of sims that maybe placed down there.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I would so love a new Dark World with 12 or more lots, plus some secret spooky lots. :p