Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Greeting Cheek Kiss

I would like to have an interaction of greeting kiss. it it very realistic, common and it can add so much to the game. by the way just today i found out that there is something like that from GT, but i cant find the interaction of it and i just discovered it today, so it might be very rare in game.
Who else agrees with me?
  • I am definitely in agreement with this! You can not go to a family event without kissing your aunts cheeks. This does not have to be romantic, only friendly. In my opinion, toddlers and up should be able to do this, although if not toddlers, children could be the minimum.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "Shira3000;d-933232" wrote:
    I would like to have an interaction of greeting kiss. it it very realistic, common and it can add so much to the game. by the way just today i found out that there is something like that from GT, but i cant find the interaction of it and i just discovered it today, so it might be very rare in game.
    Who else agrees with me?

The cheek kiss only happens in Windenburg.
    Sometimes, when sims start talking to each other, they may greet each other by shaking each other's hand instead of waving. In Windenburg, it is replaced with cheek kiss.
    You can see this by observing the NPCs. Or you can send your sim to talk with sims they know.
  • As the above stated, it's already in the game. You can't decide when it happens, however.