Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Grunge Stuffpack

I'd really like some grunge items, furniture items, maybe some clothes and all...Grunge is a distressed look.."abandoned" look. I'd like this for more variety..not every sim should be rich. In Ts2, we had to download tons of items in order to make a grunge look. I'd like we if we got a boost for that in Sims 4. Maybe a grungy world too, I suppose..but I'd be happy with some items.
Anyone else kinda in the same boat? I have some pictures below of the kind of look.
  • "Trashmagic;13967307" wrote:
    "PHOEBESMOM601;13966982" wrote:
    "Trashmagic;13966960" wrote:
    I'd like that too but how odd would an abandoned lot look with the colorful surroundings of willow creek for example. Your lot looks really cool by the way.

That's just one of the reasons I have problems with playing this game. When we got Newcrest I thought...yes! okay! a blank world. When I saw it was just some empty lots with other houses in the backdrop I was very disappointed. I miss the world editing tool and hate the fact that we are limited in just how much we can change.

My Sims neighborhoods, that I create, have always been haunted, rundown, abandoned,grungy or all of the previous.

Right, I've never made a grungy world (in ts2) but I might try it now. This is why im hoping for caw soon. The new worlds are nice but if we don't get caw how many worlds do you think the devs are gonna keep creating once Sims 4 is up and over.

If you aren't adverse to CC check the studio at TSR for CycloneSue

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/

I can recommend her items and they are safe to use, I've used her stuff for years and never had a problem. She has stuff for 2 and 3. If you're playing 3 Rflong7 made a great small empty world for apocalypse, post-apocalypse or poor and grungy stories. The link to the thread is in my signature line. I used Sue's broken wall CC to work on this house. It's still a work in progress.

http://s5.postimg.org/ojzpxaxd3/Screenshot_23_edited.jpg

• Grunge stuff would be so nice and I agree there needs to more than just furniture and walls and floors. Needs to be CAS and build mode things too. I even want weathered rocks, plants, windows, and doors.
  • "Tarruvi;c-14481920" wrote:
    I'm up for some Grunge Stuff! Grungy Beds, Couches, Dining Sets…

Can't forget about Grungy Clothing and Hairstyles for all to Wear!

I think it would be a Stuff Pack, or, included with a The Sims 4's version of Supernatural.

You know, like an Old Times Supernatural! Where the rich wear Victorian/Gothic inspired clothing, and there are others who wear Grunge. :)

I agree, they should add a few stuff packs for each aesthetic clothing. Grungy clothing and hairstyles are my main desire