Forum Discussion

2 days ago

A Traditional 100 Baby Challenge

Thought I would start a traditional 100 baby challenge inspired by other baby challenges, but this one has a twist, you must marry your forever sim and stay with them till death and try to have at least 6 babies per generation till your sim and their generation gets to 100 Babies the old fashioned way!!  
I wrote up a little set of rules to follow along with.
I may not post everything here but I wanted to just add the sim and who he/she is marrying at the time and how far along I've gotten. It will be a very slow play-through and will take a long time for me to complete so this is more so a look-back area for the things I've done within this challenge.. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bo_LjUpW_gT6IwmLeInAOwH-_bs54HJdcSULSgJP6dA/edit?usp=sharing
Meet Kolby West
He is marrying 
Nalani Mahi'Ai 
and their Generation will start here!!

Enjoy their journey 

• The first child is born and is the heir for the next generation

Meet Levi West

rosemow
      Hero

Congratulations to them on the birth of little Levi❀️It is a sweet family photo of them.

• Levi has aged up to a toddler 

And Landon is now an infant

Both have their daddy's eyes, so cute! 

• I hope that your challenge goes well πŸ™‚ It sounds great! Kolby and Nalani are a lovely couple.

BreeMiles
      Hero

Thank you, Rose, so far it's going well I hope I can keep at it!! 

• Nalina works as a babysitter on Saturday and Sunday, Kolby works 5 days a week so Saturday and Sunday are Kolby's bonding time with Levi.

rosemow
      Hero

It is lovely that Kolby and Levi spend weekends as special times of being together πŸ™‚

Horrorgirl6
    Seasoned Hotshot

This seems like a verry wholesome version.Never liked the part with sleeping with many different partners.