Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Happy Haunts Game Pack: Artstyle and World

https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/upscale-miles-dulay-screen-shot-2020-02-08-at-11-09-28-am.jpg

That concept art above is one of many concept arts from the base game. I have seen it a long time ago, but it came to my attention lately after SimsVip made a post with a bunch of the concepts together, and I just can't stop feeling like its so perfect for a Happy Haunts game pack.
Maybe we could have a world like Strangerville, but in a dark swamp setting, with cricket and crocodile sounds, fog and lots of water a plants. I love Twinbrook from Sims 3, maybe they could even introduce some premade sims from that world in Sims 4... It would be even cool to see an update to the Grim Reaper making it possible to date/marry and have kids with them and having a special trait like the father winter has. Then they could add Olive Specter and Nervous Subject in this pack too.
I would love a new Cemetery Lot Type, Ghost Hunting career, gypsy matchmakers, Gypsy Caravans, the magical wardrobe, the Bonehilda, Fortune Teller career, etc etc...