Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
2 years ago

Horses + riding skill + blacksmith + manure composting GP

We need horses and all those features
  • *sims team writing down*
    Manure Composting GP hmm interesting should we call it Manure Adventure or Dream Home Manure maybe Compost Day although does that sound too much like stuff pack

would love horses n riding and blacksmith though would be great addition on medieval island thing ive been scheming
  • They had a chance to add manure composting with Cottage Living but they didn't. Cows produce lots of manure.
    Redrogue60
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "crocobaura;c-18267372" wrote:
    They had a chance to add manure composting with Cottage Living but they didn't. Cows produce lots of manure.

Could be an update for Cottage Living
    suceress
    Seasoned Novice
    I agree they should have added cow manure as fertilizer back in Cottage Living. Cow manure is better for fertilizer than horse manure. My thread on horses might be too old for comments but not sure: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1004111/horses-please

I would love to have horses for pulling carriages, riding, companionship (horses are good for emotional support if you have the right horse and not a jerk horse like one of my real life horses was). Sims who don't like other sims can get socialization with horses. There can be horse armor, different types of saddles, etc.

Blacksmithing would be nice to bring in to have farriers who make horseshoes. Although, there are now new styles of horseshoes that are not nailed on and are made of silicone/rubber and slip over the hooves. Basically like sneakers for horses. There is all sorts of leg protection for horses as well.

Would love to have tiny horses all the way up to huge Shire horses.