Forum Discussion

BissenNess
Seasoned Vanguard
2 months ago

I'm looking for a mate.

Not for me. Be serious. It's for my sim, Luna Letterman. She's a newly-minted werewolf with the Loves Outdoors, Loyal, and Loner traits. Per the rules of the (Alphabet SuperLegacy) challenge, she needs an heir. This heir is going to be a Werewolf-turned-Mermaid. If any of you have sims on the gallery who are human or werewolf and would be a good match for Luna, please let me know how to find them.

• I posted a few bachelors! here are their pics:

I hope you like them! I put a little info in the listing.

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

Um...is she frothing at the mouth?! 👀

Um... ooh I can't even say what I want to say. Too risqué.😲

LaunchSneezes
    Seasoned Hotshot

Are you looking for a male or female mate? And, any other preferences? I have quite a few sims in my private library that I could make public, especially male sims because I haven't published many of those even though I have a bunch. I mean I have a bunch of unpublished female sims too, but, you know. I don't know how you have your pregnancy thing set up. :) I don't have werewolves though, unfortunately. I could post pictures here of a few sims to see if you like them.

BissenNess
      Seasoned Vanguard

LaunchSneezesA male mate for this one. A human is fine. The main thing is I don't want any non-werewolf occults. I'd also like someone who has no conflicting traits. For a Loyal Loner who Loves the Outdoors the conflicting traits would be: Squeamish, Non-committal, Insider, Love Bug, Outgoing, Party Animal. 

If he also has a trait in common with her that would be even better. If you have someone who fits the bill please post with #lunabachelorette. Thanks!

LaunchSneezes
        Seasoned Hotshot

I posted a few bachelors! here are their pics:

I hope you like them! I put a little info in the listing.