Forum Discussion

2 years ago

jobs you would like in sims 4

What jobs would you like to see in sims 4?
I want grim reaper , fairy godmother, king/queen , burglar, model, daycare,superhero.
    ZazzyKittyn
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Would love to have an employment centre added where you can change your job, place of employment, hours etc
    With it comes more new jobs either active or rabbit hole: construction, sales, office, models, photographers, bakers, inventory, factory something like Cola, potato chips, candy where there are different levels like taster
    Perfumer, brewer, jewelist either sale or create jewelry,
  • "cody6268;c-18205711" wrote:
    I'd like to see EMS as its own career. In some other games, it was considered a starting position in the medical career, but it's completely separate in most communities.

it would go great with get to work
  • "crocobaura;c-18205742" wrote:
    I would like some active jobs that usually come from a trade school, such as plumber and repairman, hairdresser and barber, pastry chef and regular chef, baker, butcher, dress maker, shoe maker, watch maker, car mechanic, carpenter, jeweler, bartender, waiter, butler and nanny, etc.

all those would be really neat
  • "Mariefoxprice83;c-18205881" wrote:
    More "everyday" jobs rather than big fancy careers or jobs geared towards fame.

anything you want @Mariefoxprice83
  • "BananaFever;c-18205958" wrote:
    I would love there to be sport careers for example soccer, basketball, football, baseball, etc.

We have soccer in university @BananaFever and welcome to the forum. I hope they add more sports for you.
    Briana2526
    Seasoned Rookie
    Hair Stylist like get paid like an actual hair salon, tattoo and piecer, an actual yoga instructor, nail stylist. Car Salesman, Car Mechanic, A Principal, A teacher, Mayor. Mostly Active Careers lol.