Forum Discussion

belalucina
Rising Adventurer
15 days ago

June Kay Super Sim - Part 17 & 18 - Oct.18

I've played June Kay once before while doing the One World One Month One Year challenge and had a lot of fun with it, so I decided to play her again in a new save.

Currently this is a Super Sim challenge. I'll be trying to complete as many Base Game aspirations, skills, and careers as I can. Let me tell you, those Deviance ones are outside my comfort zone, but I'm going for them! This will probably turn into a Legacy, or a LEPacy as I add in more packs with each generation. 

I started out Legacy style on a 50x50 lot with $0. I'm playing completely Base Game right now. I want to complete as many skills, aspirations, and careers as I can until moving on to the next generation and adding a new pack. I'm using very minimal mods and a little bit of CC. When I found some CC based off June's band, Woowho, with Andre, Babs, and Ollie I couldn't resist. You'll see some of the band posters throughout her house.

So, here's June after a little makeover. Only base game plus her shirt which is CC. 

I'm playing with long lifespans. She started out on the 50x50 Oakenstead lot with $0. It's a nice lot to start on, with the Lilies, Snapdragons, and Strawberries. So she'll be trying to get some dragonfruits to make some money.

EDIT: I've added titles (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) to each post so it's a little easier to follow along, especially since I'm currently doing an update pretty much everyday, sometimes two.

Progress so far:

Aspirations completed:

Master Chef, Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Computer Whiz, Nerd Brain, Freelance Botanist, Chief of Mischief, Renaissance Sim, Bodybuilder, Grilled Cheese, Painter Extraordinaire

Reward Traits Collected:

Picture is from James Turner's Super Sim Progress Tracker

Skills Maxed:

Cooking; Gourmet Cooking; Gardening; Handiness; Programming; Rocket Science; Charisma, Mischief, Fitness, Mixology, Painting 

Careers Completed:

Culinary - Chef track; Tech Guru - Startup Entrepreneur track