Forum Discussion

belalucina
Seasoned Adventurer
21 days ago

June Kay Super Sim - Part 25 & 26 - Oct.23

I've played June Kay once before while doing the One World One Month One Year challenge and had a lot of fun with it, so I decided to play her again in a new save.

Currently this is a Super Sim challenge. I'll be trying to complete as many Base Game aspirations, skills, and careers as I can. Let me tell you, those Deviance ones are outside my comfort zone, but I'm going for them! This will probably turn into a Legacy, or a LEPacy as I add in more packs with each generation. 

I started out Legacy style on a 50x50 lot with $0. I'm playing completely Base Game right now. I want to complete as many skills, aspirations, and careers as I can until moving on to the next generation and adding a new pack. I'm using very minimal mods and a little bit of CC. When I found some CC based off June's band, Woowho, with Andre, Babs, and Ollie I couldn't resist. You'll see some of the band posters throughout her house.

So, here's June after a little makeover. Only base game plus her shirt which is CC. 

I'm playing with long lifespans. She started out on the 50x50 Oakenstead lot with $0. It's a nice lot to start on, with the Lilies, Snapdragons, and Strawberries. So she'll be trying to get some dragonfruits to make some money.

EDIT: I've added titles (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) to each post so it's a little easier to follow along, especially since I'm currently doing an update pretty much everyday, sometimes two.

Progress so far:

Aspirations completed:

Master Chef; Fabulously Wealthy; Mansion Baron; Computer Whiz; Nerd Brain; Freelance Botanist; Chief of Mischief; Renaissance Sim; Bodybuilder; Grilled Cheese; Painter Extraordinaire; Villainous Valentine; Serial Romantic; Master Mixologist; Musical Genius; Bestselling Author; Joke Star; Public Enemy; Angling Ace; The Curator; Friend of the World; Neighborhood Confidante

Reward Traits Collected:

Skills Maxed:

Pictures are from James Turner's Super Sim Progress Tracker.

Careers Completed:

Culinary - Chef and Mixologist tracks; Tech Guru - Startup Entrepreneur track; Criminal - Boss track; Entertainer - Comedian track

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 25 - All skills maxed! Working on aspirations

Photography was added as a base game skill I guess, so she's going to go ahead and max that out too. Here's some of her photos.

She grew another cow plant (it sadly did not last long. Why is it so hard to keep them alive?!).

Also got another achievement.

She completed all the nature aspirations. Time to work on collecting and making friends (for the popularity aspirations).

Apparently Pablo's true nature has come out...she convinced him to pursue his dream job, and I guess this was it.

Well, okay, but June has left that life behind, Pablo!

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 26 - Reaper Rewards and Parties

New Grim Rewards. A shirt and another freezer boney.

Upgraded the TV to get the new fireplace channel. I never knew this existed.

Let's see how June does as an astronaut.

She got a want involving Steve now. Also, they were having a costume party.

That did get rid of her fear of being cheated on though.

Not sure what's going on here...lol.

The maid is not very happy about cleaning up after all of June's parties.

All of June's love interests in one room?!

And the wildest thing to happen, but June acted quickly and nobody died. She only needs to attend 3 more events for the Party Animal aspiration. We're going to save them for 3 dates and see if June can finally choose her soulmate. Stay tuned.