Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Lock Body Type

I think someone talked about this in another thread but I would like to request it as I don't like it when a Sim's body is perfect yet they go on an get fat or too thin.

One of my Sims, Mimi, had a perfect woman's body; not too thin and not fat but last night when I went to play her family's household I noticed she had gotten very fat. I had her take a Lean Potion and suddenly her body became very skinny.

What I would like is the ability to lock body types when we're happy with it so they won't change no matter what they do.
  • One of the reasons why I use MCCC. It's annoying when NPCs control your sim and they just eat every second, I preferred weight gain in Sims 3 when it only happened when you overate.

So if you're not opposed to mods, try MCCC.
  • Honestly, I wish that we at least had a body weight meter for our sims in TS4 like we did in TS2. It was so much easier to keep track or our sims' fat and muscle gains (and losses) that way, so we could more easily maintain their physique. Making those stats hidden on the UI just makes it frustrating and, yes, something that you can't help but use a mod to turn off completely. Also, NPC's need to stop grilling all the time. I mean, any time you're at a park or on a lot where there are grills in the nearby (un-editable) public areas, someone is ALWAYS cooking! GOD, these sims are GREEDY!!! *eyeroll*
    suceress
    Seasoned Novice
    I too would like to lock the body shape/size. My Sim increased his body skills (can't remember what it's called) and it made him too muscular. I want him to have good body strength/athleticism, but not all athletes are musclebound. There's a difference between buff and toned. When I did weight-lifting in real life, I did it for strength & stamina, not muscle bulk. I had obvious muscles but not over-the-top crazy bodybuilding type ones.
  • I would also like this, as well as a general world-wide "lock physique" option. I do use MCCC to stop weight/muscle gain/loss on adult sims that happen to cross my path, but not only is it a kind of a pain to have to do that manually sim-by-sim, but children don't have that feature available, and seeing all the unplayed townie children getting skinnier and skinnier in my game is kinda upsetting, haha.