Forum Discussion

19 days ago

My Super Sims Family Challenge 2.0

I was unable to edit and repair some of the pics in my original thread so I'm just starting fresh. 🙂

Plus I wanted to change the order of some of the episodes.

Introduction

Some of you have probably seen various pics of my sim family in the various Screenshots and What Happened threads. I just wanted to gather all those pics and create a thread to help me keep track of what was happening in my game.

I've been playing this family since 2018  and what started as a Super Sim Challenge with Julianna eventually evolved into a Super Sim Family Challenge as I became attached to Julianna's and Edward's children. I usually switch off and focus on different family members depending on which career, aspiration, or pack feature I want to focus on. I move family members in and out of the main household as I play them. 

Edward and Julianna were both created in CAS as single households. I played Julianna for a while, had her start a relationship with Edward and they married shortly afterward.

Shown above is Edward, Julianna, and their three daughters, Juliette, Hannah, and Isabel. Also Juliette's two children, Amelia and Asher, with her fiancée, Sebastian. Amelia and Asher were added to the family in anticipation of High School Years as I didn't have any school age sims in the household when that pack was announced. Juliette and Sebastian's wedding plans are still on hold.

In addition to their three daughters, Julianna and Edward also have a young adult son, Theo, who was created in CAS. He was raised by his maternal grandparents. Theo and his wife, Jennifer, have 2 children. Twin toddlers named  Grace and Hope.

Julianna's parents, her 2 siblings and their children and  Edward's parents, his 3 siblings and their children  are part of the extended family.