Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Lunch breaks at work or at least "hang out in bathroom"

Free to Pee! Free to Pee! Our sims are out protesting for the rights to have a break at work so they can get a bite to eat, wash up and go pee. They might even take a nap, it is their break! Also, sometimes they might try to sneak down there for a moment and maybe they won't get in trouble, but if it does, their work record goes down, at least for the day.

If you wonder what sims are protesting about when you see them out and about, it has to be this! They have a podium and everything. Won't you join them? Give a speech here or hold up your hand made signs.

Also kids need to be able to go pee at school and get a snack. Maybe they have to have good grades to do that. Most schools will at least let kids go pee. Some have student centers for high grade kids to get a break and a snack. Not everyone gets to go, but it is something to work towards.
Maybe the teacher could notice your sim has to go and allow them to go.
  • If you have Parenthood you can send your Sim to work/school with a sack lunch (you can make a sandwich or even just pack leftovers from last night's meal) -- if your Sim is hungry enough they'll eat it and get a "Packed with Love" happy moodlet which can help boost whatever moodlet is required for good work/school performance. If you have a Sim with the Fresh Chef trait (from one of the Cooking aspirations), put them in charge of all meal preparation and lunch packing because the food they make never spoils. I've also seen low bladder miraculously get solved so I assume they get to take bathroom breaks as well.
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    so those things are actually useful? Guess my sims haven't been hungry enough then. I did try making a sack lunch a couple of times, but they always just came home with it still in their inventory, so I figured it was just a waste of time. I did let my vet take one to work before the vet clinic had a kitchen, because I was controlling her. Only one that didn't get eaten at home after work/school. Don't remember noticing a moodlet, but then I wasn't looking for it.