Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Marine/Summer Stuff

I recently bought the Island Living expansion and I am completely in love with it. It's the environment. However, when I want to decorate the exterior of the house with marine/ boat / ocean / beach related decoration there are not things like:

an anchor for the wall, a life donut/buoy
a rope either as a wall decoration
a wooden rope reel that can be used as a table
a surfing board or a morey boogie
decorative shells for walls
decorative starfish for walls
even a boat wheel to decorate a wall
a fishing boat could be used as a bookshelf
or the fence it could be wooden pier posts connected with ropes
a decorative fishing net

Maybe yes the concept is only Island Living and I live in an Island for real so I know what I'm talking about. What I mean is very hard to separate the marine/beach concept from the Island theme. Perhaps it is too late to make this arrangements but it can be also put in a Stuff Pack like Summer Stuff now that we are in Summer that would be a nice addition for the collection.
  • I used to have a bookcase made out of half a canoe. I loved it. I wish we could use the shells we find to make jewelry.
  • I remember seeing some water themed decor like the boat steering wheel and the wide casting fishing net. I don't have IL, but I can't remember what pack they came with. I can go in my game to check for you.

ETA: Cats and Dogs included some water/fishing themed decor, and Get Together has at least one water themed decor object (the lifeguard pole).

It's scraping the bottom of the barrel, I know. But there's some stuff scattered here and there.
  • There are boat wheels, one for the wall and one usable that came with Get Famous, fishing net with fish, a life donut, a life donut with pool cleaning net, a surfboard sign. There's also some fish put out to dry in debug objects. Some items are difficult to find though. Debug items are all called debug, and then regular items are placed in the many clutter/statues/walldecor whatever subcategories and it's easy to miss them and sometimes don't even have names that help find them with the search function.