2 years ago

Mermaid Home Build (with tour video)

I made a Mermaid Home in The Sims 4! 🧜🏻‍♀️

🎬https://youtu.be/L5ALhzcHA8I

💜On gallery under: Mermaid Manor
💀My gallery ID: simskeleton
    LaunchSneezes
    Seasoned Veteran
    I love it sooooo much!! I immediately put two of my mermaids into it. I changed a tiny number of things to make it completely my fave house, but only a tiny number - here's a pic that shows some of what I changed. I also changed the brown curtains on the back wall to be pink etc but forgot to get a screenshot of that.

https://i.ibb.co/6XSQ5by/06-16-23-11-36-02-AM.png

Mainly changed the beds to be white and pink instead of blue and brown, changed the living room rugs to be white and pink instead of brown, upgraded showers, upgraded and more painting easels, and a few romantic-vibe plants in the bedrooms. Plus making the brown curtains pink. Because pink is my most favorite color!! But besides those few things I kept everything the same, which is a rarity for me - you did a fantastic job!!

Oh and I removed the stove and the grill because my sims seem to be unable to not catch those items on fire smh
  • Mermaid Manor is very beautiful! :) Very lovely exterior design and pretty pink and blue colours of the exterior and interior areas. Very nice hot tub and outdoors dining patio. The interior furnishings are lovely! The curtains and wall patterns are pretty. The dining room chairs are elegant and the coral and aquarium are very nice in the kitchen. Very great design of each room :)
    LaunchSneezes
    Seasoned Veteran
    I also wound up adding a radio, computers, a working bar, tablets, an arcade machine, a coffee machine, and a magic tea brewer, so that they would have some activities!

Edit: I should say that one of my sims is a geek and the other one is a dance machine so that's the main reason I added them :)
  • "fujicakes1;c-18276565" wrote:
    I love it sooooo much!! I immediately put two of my mermaids into it. I changed a tiny number of things to make it completely my fave house, but only a tiny number - here's a pic that shows some of what I changed. I also changed the brown curtains on the back wall to be pink etc but forgot to get a screenshot of that.

https://i.ibb.co/6XSQ5by/06-16-23-11-36-02-AM.png

Mainly changed the beds to be white and pink instead of blue and brown, changed the living room rugs to be white and pink instead of brown, upgraded showers, upgraded and more painting easels, and a few romantic-vibe plants in the bedrooms. Plus making the brown curtains pink. Because pink is my most favorite color!! But besides those few things I kept everything the same, which is a rarity for me - you did a fantastic job!!

Oh and I removed the stove and the grill because my sims seem to be unable to not catch those items on fire smh

I'm glad you like it! I'm guessing some things didn't show up right in your game (maybe didn't have all the used packs) because I definitely didn't use brown curtains haha I don't like the color brown :D Good to see you could make it your own! I love that!
    LaunchSneezes
    Seasoned Veteran
    "simskeleton;c-18277190" wrote:
    I'm glad you like it! I'm guessing some things didn't show up right in your game (maybe didn't have all the used packs) because I definitely didn't use brown curtains haha I don't like the color brown :D Good to see you could make it your own! I love that!

I bet that's it! I was wondering because everything else was pink lol. I truly have done less with your house than with any other house I have ever gotten from the gallery, and it seems that 99% of it was stuff that came through wrong on my end. :D It really is my favorite house. It's like we're style-mates lol
  • Congratulations on Mermaid Manor being highlighted on this week’s forums highlights thread! :) That is great!