Parrots
Lizards

I also want to see more pet toys in the game. Like:

Chewing Bone (Dogs)
Rope (Dogs)
Frisbee (Dogs)
Climbing Hammocks (Parrot)
Horse Balls (Horses)

*I would also like to see dog houses as well. Like our sims can purchase them or even build them*
*When it comes to the horses, would like to see horse training/riding skills for competitions or just for fun*
*For parrots, I want to be able to teach them to talk, let them fly around in the house, or even set free*

What do you guy want to see?

• Horses
    Dragons
    Other random fantasy pets, such as pegasi, hippogriffs, griffins, phoenixes...I could list more, but I think I've made my point.
    Gamer_Cat24
    Seasoned Rookie
    We do get bunnies, llama, cows, and chickens in Cottage Living, not great but an improvement.
    That said, I want horses and smaller pets like lizards.
    I also want Dragons, and other fantasy creatures as well. Not all people like to play realistically all the time.
    thornwill
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I hope we get horses and baby dragons. Also i wish we had small lizards, tortoises, birds(not caged) and ferrets in My First Pet Stuff
    meeshwood
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Horses

Dragons- unlocked by completing a quest or something at a Renaissance festival so they can be controlled. I don't necessarily want all my saves to look like Game of Thrones

Small pets like turtles or lizards would be cool but I'm not sure how they would work them in, I doubt we will see a my first pets stuff refresh ?.

Hermit crabs- a family vacation pack based around somewhere beachy where your Sims could catch a keep a hermit crab would be neat.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,101 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago