Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Multiple Save Slots In TS4!

WE NEED MULTIPLE SAVE SLOTS. I accidentally clicked 'new game'. Wow. #FAIL.
  • To create a new save, use the + symbol in the top right. Load any of your multiple saves from the file symbol in the top right. Keep them straight when you're doing that by using "Save As" at least once and giving the game a clear, easy to tell apart name. If you use the big Play triangle, it will load your most recent save.
  • > @luthienrising said:
    > To create a new save, use the + symbol in the top right. Load any of your multiple saves from the file symbol in the top right. Keep them straight when you're doing that by using "Save As" at least once and giving the game a clear, easy to tell apart name. If you use the big Play triangle, it will load your most recent save.

Thanks :) Next time I'll actually be able to play two games at once :D

• "jeztrac;15329132" wrote:
    How many save slots are there though? I found if I try to start a new gave once my four save slots are full then it will save over the last saved game. Why only 4 slots? Surely I'm not the only one that likes top keep more than one world going?

There's no limit on save slots. Use "Save As" and type in a new name.
  • How many save slots are there though? I found if I try to start a new gave once my four save slots are full then it will save over the last saved game. Why only 4 slots? Surely I'm not the only one that likes top keep more than one world going?
  • @jeztrac cant be right, ive had over 4 save slots. I think I had like 7 or so.
  • > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > There's no limit on save slots. Use "Save As" and type in a new name.

I tried that recently and it seems like the new slots don't appear anymore for some reason.
  • "hybridace101;c-17454399" wrote:
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > There's no limit on save slots. Use "Save As" and type in a new name.

I tried that recently and it seems like the new slots don't appear anymore for some reason.

I'd take that issue to https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
    alan650
    New Spectator
    Use "Load Game" when you load it up and pick which save you want to use. Use "Save As" often so you have copies in case one goes corrupt.