Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
3 years ago

My Wedding Stories refresh

• New items: heart shapped bed, heart shapped hot tub, pottery table (childrens and adults) and jewelry station (only adults)
  • New skills: pottery, to craft new tea sets and other pottery items like in TS2 and jewelry, to craft rings, earings, neckles and perfumes like in TS3
  • Party dancers/entertainers for bach parties
  • Honeymoons and honeymoon trait for rental/vacational lots
  • Body freckles for CAS
  • Veils for CAS

BG update:

• Body freckles for CAS (basic ones)
  • Veils for CAS (basic ones)
  • Honeymoon trait for rental/vacational lots
    Redrogue60
    Rising Hotshot
    I have a question. How is the potters wheel related to weddings? Or are you just trying to shoehorn it to all of your posts until they act on it? I'm not downing your request as I've been wanting it as well. I just don't see how it relates to this specific GP. Almost everything else I get.
  • "Mak27;c-18067563" wrote:
    "redrogue60;c-18067530" wrote:
    I have a question. How is the potters wheel related to weddings? Or are you just trying to shoehorn it to all of your posts until they act on it?

• New tea sets
  • Vases for wedding flowers
  • Commemorative dishes
  • Amphoras for deceased sims ashes, specially for widows ones
  • Clay pots to keep Tartosa or Sulani beach sand or flowers
  • Clay pitchers to keep Tartosa or Sulani beach water

Or are you just trying to shoehorn it to all of your posts until they act on it?

I want hobbies in TS4, including pottery of course, but also sewing, jewelry, car restore, telescopes, pool table and pizza oven

• They could also add glass blowing and allow us to make bottles and throw message bottles in the water. I like that they updated the flower arranging skill, wish they would add such updates to other skills. I would also really like an icecream stand and a pizza stand would have fitted very nicely in Tartosa.
  • "crocobaura;c-18068263" wrote:
    "Mak27;c-18067563" wrote:
    I have a question. How is the potters wheel related to weddings? Or are you just trying to shoehorn it to all of your posts until they act on it?

• New tea sets
  • Commemorative dishes

Or are you just trying to shoehorn it to all of your posts until they act on it?

I want hobbies in TS4, including pottery of course, but also sewing, jewelry, car restore, telescopes, pool table and pizza oven

• They could also add glass blowing and allow us to make bottles and throw message bottles in the water. I like that they updated the flower arranging skill, wish they would add such updates to other skills. I would also really like an icecream stand and a pizza stand would have fitted very nicely in Tartosa.

@crocobaura
    A glass making hobby would be amazing! And an ice cream cart would be perfect for a summer vacation island.
    Mk_2790
    New Spectator

• New tea sets
  • Commemorative dishes

Mk_2790
    New Spectator
    "crocobaura;c-18068263" wrote:
    "Mak27;c-18067563" wrote:

• New tea sets
  • Commemorative dishes

Well, jewelry and glassblowing will be the same. Sims can create bottles, perfumes, jewelry and other decorative items with the collectibles items across packs.