Forum Discussion

JesLet40
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

New occult features?

I've been thinking since the Werewolf pack came out and we got the choice to limit Werewolves to just one world, if this is something that would be desirable for all the occults in game, as a "per occult" and "per save" basis so that we could choose if and what to restrict so I could if I wanted to restrict vampires to Forgotten Hollow - or leave them roaming the world as I please. Vampires, werewolves and mermaids are fairly straight forward, they each come with a specific world. For other occults my suggestions would be:

Aliens I'm thinking two options you could choose between:

• Restricted to Sixam (you can visit through a worm hole but they cannot go to earth, only aliens you create in CAS are on earth, so no alien activity unless you actively go looking for it)
  • Restricted to the desert worlds (Oasis Springs, Strangerville) but activity radically ramped up in those areas in return.

Ghosts would be difficult limiting to a specific world, but perhaps instead to certain lots. For instance you could choose between:

• Lot they died on or live on
  • Lot their gravestone/urn is on (allowing us to create awesome haunted graveyards or houses)
  • The hidden lots (Sylvan Glade and Forgotten Grotto) to create our own afterlife worlds, where you can visit but ghost can't leave (unless invited to an event/club meeting or added to a living family)

At the same time they could remove the need to eat, sleep or other worldly, bodily functions for ghosts as they probably would have none of that.

Obviously the choice of choosing none of this and just keeping it as it is now would also be an option. What do you think? Would this be a good idea?

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,097 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago