Forum Discussion

ChadSims2
Seasoned Newcomer
12 months ago

New Walk Styles

The game has been out since 2014 and they have only added 1 new walk style with Vampires I'd love to see an update to this feature to give more variety besides the default swagger feminine and tough the other ones we have are just so goofy they're unusable.

There's just so many walk styles that could be used to show a Sim age health or personality we simply don't have. I'd love to see old man, teenage hooligan, timid and a bad back bad posture combo from this video. I'm not sure if we even have an animation for when Sims are hot if we do it must not be noticeable but the one in this video would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVjIqr8CTtQ&t=3s
    thornwill
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Finally someone's talking about this. The timid, skip and looking at art walkstyle are definently on my list.
  • Ah dang it so many options for walking and I noticed only couple minutes too late as I came home from my morning walk

maybe tomorrow I shall traumatize fellow walking humans and the frog dog monsters under the bridges with these walkstyles

but yeah I think our sims could do with some of these as every sim is not 3am simmingal creeping to the fridge for snack
  • "Mak27;c-18314832" wrote:
    I believe CAS kits must include one new walk style each.

The problem is that there might be a kit (or several) that might be better off without them.
  • Fantastic Examples! That actor is really good giving off the vibes of these walk styles!

Would love to have some of them added to the game!