Forum Discussion

9 years ago

NPC Employees at the Hospital Should actually GET TO WORK.

I reported on the official bug forum (as I thought it was a bug) that my NPC employees at the hospital were not doing their jobs. All the exam beds would be filled, patients would line up waiting to be seen... but my sim, the one I was controlling, was the only one dealing with the patients in any way.

I was told that the game is working as it should, and that the Sim I am controlling will be the only Sim actually caring for patients.

I understand the idea behind this: The player needs to get to experience the career and have NPCS taking over.

But, I feel that NPC employees could actually admit Sims to beds and actually care for patients to a degree. The NPC Employees could work on two patients and then have a cool-down period so I, the player, would not be out of work, as it where.

As the game is now, it feels overwhelming and I don't want to be the only one working with patients. Have the Secretary call an orderly over to admit a patient once in awhile, have an NPC doctor care for a patient in bed one, while I'm controlling a sim and helping the patient in bed 5.

How does everyone else feel about this? Should NPC Employees "GET TO WORK"?