Forum Discussion

7 years ago

please bring sculpting back

I would really like to have it in sims 4
I enjoyed it in 3
and I would also like them to be able to sculpt other sims
  • Yes please!

And it’s inventing. Also the pottery wheel, sewing machine and toy making from Sims 2!

The more hobbies/crafts available in the game the better in my opinion.
  • "3KNPen;c-16479393" wrote:
    Yes please!

And it’s inventing. Also the pottery wheel, sewing machine and toy making from Sims 2!

The more hobbies/crafts available in the game the better in my opinion.

oh yes the more the better
  • I liked those in Sims 2 and Sims 3. I always wished there was a way for us simmers to actually design the sculpture instead of set objects. The sim would make statues, pottery, sculpture and the game would have a bare bones 3-d CAD program to create the thing.
  • "CorkysPetals;c-16480187" wrote:
    I liked those in Sims 2 and Sims 3. I always wished there was a way for us simmers to actually design the sculpture instead of set objects. The sim would make statues, pottery, sculpture and the game would have a bare bones 3-d CAD program to create the thing.

that would be cool
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    There's the woodworking bench I think that allows your sim to sculpt/create objects.
  • "Dianesims;c-16480332" wrote:
    There's the woodworking bench I think that allows your sim to sculpt/create objects.

It definitely fulfills some of my sim-sculpting urges...but dang I want a pottery wheel. :p

EDIT: maybe a pottery skill can unlock new plates and mugs to eat and drink out of, instead of plain white for everything. That'd be cute.
  • I want any and all crafts and arts they can put in the game. Never played with it S3 but sculpting sounds great. I think other than farming/crafting type stuff I really want flower arranging to come to this game. We have so many beautiful flowers I want some options to make/keep/sell and please, please.. gift to other sims.