Cuddling on sofa
Go on a date
Kiss on forehead
Breakfast in bed
Petting head
Kiss in swimming pool

Turn ons/ Turn offs

Zodiac signs
Sims now have zodiac signs that affect their attraction!

Vibrating WooHoo Bed
Has 100% chance of Sim getting pregnant when selecting “Try for Baby“. Can turn on vibration mode for relaxation.
http://i54.tinypic.com/jq5max.jpg

Picnic basket
Have a romantic picnic with your date!

Spin-the-bottle
Sims can play spin the bottle to dare to kiss each other

Shower WooHoo
Fill up hygiene while having fun!

Online Dating/ Matchmaking app SIMDR
Find a quick WooHoo date or true love using the matchmaking app.
Set your gender preference using the app.

New destination world:
The pack could also come with a romantic destination world based on Venice.
https://www.gondolaromantica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/venice-gondola-bridge.jpg
Then we could have a romantic gondola ride and a destination for honeymoons! And we finally get a Mediterranean world!
https://gabrielfarago.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Venice-3.jpg

What are your ideas for a Romance Game Pack?
  • I'd like there to be more than one couple dance style though

like couple more flashy ballroom dances for weddings and fancy parties and maybe some dirty dancing too :wink:
    (or flirty if dirty is too much)

also you know that animation from ts2 trailer? yeah that.

and also one of the sims resting their head on other sims lap on couch or on picnic would be cute
  • Yes to all of this! I am such a hopeless romantic and I would love a Romance GP to develop the romance system with chemistry, turn ons/offs, and more interactions. I really miss my sim couples cuddling in bed and dancing together and I would love to see them holding hands, jumping in each other's arms, showering together etc. I think it would be cute if child/teen sims could develop crushes too. I want a loyal trait and my soulmates to always be faithful to each other. I would also love to see weddings developed e.g. with ask parent/guardian for permission to marry, table proposals, hen/stag parties, wedding traditions, bouquets, veils, rings, funny speeches, a first dance, honeymoons, carry over the threshold etc. Picnics and an Italian themed world would be perfect too and perhaps we could have a new musical instrument like the harp or the lute.
  • Ugh. I hate that snuggle interaction while watching movies. It looks like two stranger robots slightly leaning their head together. Who snuggles like that? I just end up using poses once again and imagine they are watching the movie. :#
    I've been dying to be able to walk and hold hands especially to keep up with my kids during outings.
    We definitely need a picnic basket and the option to sit on the floor and use it. I would love them to add different floor sitting poses anyway this would be a good opportunity. I really wanted two sims to sit on the ground around the camp fire.

Spin the bottle would be awesome I would love to see that as well as other couple/ family/friends games added.
    We need pillow fights!
    I would love one sim be able to carry another bridal style.
    It's hard for me to describe a lot of things I would like to see because my idea of romance is subtle. It's not about the big flashy things like woohoo but the little details.
    How cute would it be if your sim could hold another from behind while they are cooking?
    Or simply lay your head on another sims shoulder and rest there. (And look relaxed not tense)
    How about two sims snuggling on those water floaties then playing around and splashing eachother with water?
    How about tickling eachother?
    One sim washing another's back in the tub?
    I dont know what they call them in english but how about those kisses where you actually rub noses together?
    Piggyback rides anyone?
    Or where sims let other sims sit around their neck while playing in the water to see who falls down first. Don't know how to describe that.
    Teaching another sim how to swim would be cool too.
    I really want one sim to feed another. They have the feed a bite option I saw popup from dine out but I was never able to get it to work.
    One sim washing anothers hair?
    Comforting a sad sim instead of having to talk to the mirror would be nice, they should add a few different comforting interactions.
    Those kind of things would be so sweet/romantic rather than woohoo in 20 different locations lol.

My list can go on forever.
    If I worked at EA you guys would be drowning in romantic and family interactions so much they would probably fire me :D
    But yea here's to hoping we get some good ones in the future. I'm an extremely simple girl compared to most. I don't want to duel magic I swear I just want to cuddle properly on a floatie and spend quality sim time with cute/romantic interactions.

• I mostly just want sims to actually sit down properly and watch the wedding ceremoies they have been invited to.
  • "Mariefoxprice83;c-17236573" wrote:
    I mostly just want sims to actually sit down properly and watch the wedding ceremoies they have been invited to.

I know right :D my wedding was a disaster. I so want to do it over.
  • todays input: I desperately need wedding arch that fits my vampires edgy wedding
    or a ''wedding arch'' without arch so my sims position themselves in right place but I don't have to have those arch things
    Laruhell
    New Spectator
    I love all these ideas, really hope the next game pack is one that focuses on romance.