Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sectional Sofa

Hey all,

I was just thing they should add sectional sofas with a free new upgrade. I think it would be a great addition to the game, big, small, some with arm legs etc..

Whats everyones thoughts?
  • Hello everyone :) Moved this to Sims 4 Ideas Corner.

~EA_Joz
  • really need those since the start of the game
    keep wanting to make L shape sofas but it never looks right
  • Sectional sofas would be a great addition to the game. Yes, they should be added in a free update.
  • Sectional couches are so important to have in builds. It would be so cool if you could change the couch cushions and base . Modular units in kitchen and sofa would be awesome it changes the spaces. It changes the way the space is seen and adds more customization. I saw alot of mods that show how you can change the base of a bed and the mattress that goes on top that is amazing. I don't know if we currently have that in the game without having mods.
    amber_ilumire
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I was just thinking about how much I needed these in one of my builds. I'd love a sectional sofa with options much like those on the kitchen/island counters where you can select corners/ends/etc.
  • Maybe they could reuse the sofa from Dine Out and give it a fresher, less restaurant-ish look?