Forum Discussion

JayandMeeka
New Spectator
9 years ago

Sending a sim without following them

I really want the ability to send a sim to a party/coffee date etc without having to follow them. Similar to the active work careers, I want the ability to send the sim to hang out with other friends on their own and then switch to them when I want to.

Please make this possible :smile:
  • "Jane arrived at the party feeling a little out of place but she migrated to the punch bowl to loosen up. Then she saw her crush ! Should she offer to pour them a glass or pretend not to notice them?"

*Offer a glass*

"Forcing out an awkward 'hello' Jane smiles and asks if they'd like some punch too. Her crush gives a cute smile in return and nods. Jane begins to reach for the ladle in the punch bowl, still eye their hypnotic smile. As she pours a drink for them it slips out of her hand, plummeting into the bowl and recoiling back a massive wave of punch over Jane and her crush! Her crush is livid for having ruined their favorite outfit and Jane runs home from embarrassment!"

*Returns home and dies from EXTREME Embarrassment*

R.I.P

Lmao I'd love it!
  • "ByondTime89;15144085" wrote:
    "Jane arrived at the party feeling a little out of place but she migrated to the punch bowl to loosen up. Then she saw her crush ! Should she offer to pour them a glass or pretend not to notice them?"

*Offer a glass*

"Forcing out an awkward 'hello' Jane smiles and asks if they'd like some punch too. Her crush gives a cute smile in return and nods. Jane begins to reach for the ladle in the punch bowl, still eye their hypnotic smile. As she pours a drink for them it slips out of her hand, plummeting into the bowl and recoiling back a massive wave of punch over Jane and her crush! Her crush is livid for having ruined their favorite outfit and Jane runs home from embarrassment!"

R.I.P

Lmao I'd love it!

http://i.imgur.com/NH0zEjj.gif

I love this all!!!
  • That's a great idea! You can sorta do that already, by sending a Sim off somewhere and then switching control to another Sim, but it'd be nice to be able to do that without having to sit through the loading screen twice. Another idea to add to this is chance cards for social events on other lots, like the ones that sometimes appear while Sims are working at non-active careers.
  • "foxx_fennec;15144138" wrote:
    That's a great idea! You can sorta do that already, by sending a Sim off somewhere and then switching control to another Sim, but it'd be nice to be able to do that without having to sit through the loading screen twice. Another idea to add to this is chance cards for social events on other lots, like the ones that sometimes appear while Sims are working at non-active careers.

Yeah kind of annoying especially when I have particularly slow loading screens.
  • "KatyJay88;15144158" wrote:
    "ByondTime89;15144085" wrote:
    "Jane arrived at the party feeling a little out of place but she migrated to the punch bowl to loosen up. Then she saw her crush ! Should she offer to pour them a glass or pretend not to notice them?"

*Offer a glass*

R.I.P

Lmao I'd love it!

.gif

I love this all!!!

Hah yeah I had a good giggle while writing that. I think if this were to become a thing having interactive dialog, like when they go to work, would be so nice! It would be a lot of fun
  • "Dendarii;15145070" wrote:
    What a cool idea!

Thanks! I hope it catches on and Gurus take note :wink: