Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Serious Need for Romantic Interactions Update

I am always hopeful about something new romantic exchange wise with each update, but always get sorely disappointed. People always complain that Sims don't interact as much as they should or used to like in other packs, but yet every patch comes around people want stupid stairs instead pfft lol I'm always hopeful for...

LOYALTY trait/goal especially if a couple is married
SLOW DANCING
Hand holding while walking together somewhere
Snuggling in bed
Woohoo in shower

I'm sure there could be others, but these are my main ones. For me the first three are the most important. Couples don't feel like couples in this game. Dancing aside, the loyalty thing seriously annoys me. ANY Sim at any time with any traits can flirt shamelessly with another Sim and frankly it's irritating and stupid. If I wanted my Sims to be jerks or players that's fine, but I don't want that, but that option isn't given. If people can have their Sims be free to marry whatever sex they'd like, the same should be if they want them to be loyal or not. The hand holding would be perfect in "go here together" prompts. Following each other around like a tag along is dumb. If I go on a date with someone I don't trot behind them like a puppy. I'm at their side either holding their hand or with my arm around them. The last two I heard were in other Sims games and wonder why they haven't put them in 4 yet. I hope that maybe one day our cries will be heard about this. I know I'm not the only one hoping for these to happen as I've seen them mentioned in random threads. The Romantic Gardens pack should have easily allowed a few of these things to happen...I guess I'll just sit and wait and be hopeful for one of these or all to actually happen and hopefully it'll be in a patch. We all have been patient long enough and deserve a useful update to bring Sims couples more to life instead of another dumb chair in build mode.