Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Sims 4 Gold Digger Challenge

Gold Digger Challenge:

This challenge is similar to the Black Widow Challenge. I created this because I don't like to kill my sims by walling them up, drowning, etc. It helps to marry only Elder sims, so that you can get this challenge completed in a decent amount of time. lol

Goals:
Marry 10 times. When each spouse dies, place the gravestone in the yard.
Have at least 10 declared enemies of the same sex. (You must get them to Declared Enemy status) <---This is WAYYY to easy
Be worth 100,000 simoleons. <---should also be a piece of cake. I should have set this higher.

Getting Started:
Create a young adult sim, male or female. Any aspiration, any traits. Build them a home and GO! You can change aspirations as you see fit.

Rules:
No money cheats
You must be married to the victim. (so that you "get their inheritance" )
Spouses must die naturally or accidentally -Meaning you cannot wall them up or fence in a pool to kill them. You can, however, direct them to do something that is potentially fatal, such as fixing an electrical appliance, taking the cake from a cow-plant, walking to an area that is on fire, etc.
Your Gold Digger cannot work outside of the home. She (or he) can paint, sell produce, etc.
Your Gold Digger can purchase the Potion Of Youth or drink the cow plant's milk to age down. No CAS aging cheats. I made this rule because it may take a while to complete the challenge.
No friends of the same sex. They are potential competition, so they must be treated as such. You can however, have as many friends of the opposite sex as you would like.
You can have children if you would like.
Tombstones must be kept on the property. Roaming ghosts of dead spouses spice up the game.
Your Gold Digger cannot begin the romantic part of a relationship with his/her next suitor until their spouse is dead. No Cheating!! You can, however, work on the friendship side of relationships at any time.

If you want to play this Challenge as a gay sim, change the gender of allowed friends and declared enemies in the rules. You should love one gender and hate the other.

I am working on posting my videos of this challenge on my YouTube Channel- Georgia Simmer. Although I only have 7 videos posted, I'm up to part 16 with 5 dead husbands and 7 enemies in my game so far.