Forum Discussion

7 years ago

SIMS 4 PRE-MADES - GOTH (MORTIMER) FAMILY

So I've started a discussion for each pre-made family that I'm playing. I play each pre-made for a week at a time, I'm currently on around generation 4/5 of most families. I also have a blog, please check it out here;
https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com

This discussion is all about Mortimer Goth.

The history......

The Goth family starts with Mortimer and Bella.  Bella was having an affair with Don Lothario for a while, until she found out he got one of the Caliente sisters pregnant while sleeping with both of them at the same time.  She stuck with Mortimer for the money, there was no love anymore.  Their children, Cassandra and Alexander knew this and they lost respect for their mother. 

Cassandra married townie, Victor, who married her for money.  She didn't care she was just grateful to have someone around.  They had two girls together, Rachel and Kristi, Kristi married into the Villarreal family and Rachel the Landgraab's.

Alexander married Luna Villareal, they were both similar in the sense they were shy and conservative.  They had two children, Marie who married into the Munch family and George.  George's child, Adrian is the current active household.

The Goth family is only just surviving right now, with Ryan being the only heir to continue the family line, will the Goth family end in the next generation?

• Update - new blog post on the Goth family......

Ryan Goth and Imogen Goth got married! Check out what else happened on the blog here.

https://i.imgur.com/b9w1cNS.jpg
  • It's so interesting to read what these familes went through in other games...

In my game Mortimer Grusel had an affair with Dina Caliente. They had a son José Caliente. Bella went on with her life and pretended she didn't know.
    In the meantime Cassandra married her neighbour Georg von Sonnenburg a wealthy royal from Germany. However, she didn't change her last name. They had twins called Jael Corona Grusel and Cornelius Grusel (named after his great-grandmother from his father's side). Mortimer died of old age.
    When Dina married Bert Alto he did not allow her to bring José into her new family. She left him at her sister Nina's at first. But Nina got pregnant often by several Sims. She had no more room for him so he ended up with in his steph-mother's house (court order!).
    Alexander got married to Carlotta Ramirez-Grusel they had a son called Konstantin.
    After her husband was dead Bella felt lonely. She had an affair with - surprise, surprise - Don Lothario. Shortly before turning into an elder she gave birth to twin girls: Adora and Coralia Lothario who have the exact same age as Konstantin.
  • @Erja888 love it! I did think about breaking up Mortimer and Bella, she was seeing Don Lothario for a while but ended up when she founds out he was also sleeping with both Caliente sisters and got one pregnant!

• Update!! Adrian's only son, Ryan gets married!

Check out the full blog post here.

https://i.imgur.com/RH5leAu.jpg
  • Love seeing how differently we all can play the same family. For me Mort and his kids are the same age (roughly) from where they last left off in TS2. Bella has returned home, not aged since her disappearance. Don Lothario and Cassandra are no longer together and Don fled town when Bella returned. Bella has changed, she is paranoid and erratic. Cassandra is still gloomy but with a real anger towards ‘play boys’.