Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Snacks and Carpools

I'd like to see the option to cook snacks in the Sims 4. Not something to get Hunger all the way up, but more of a social activity. Like a fondue or chocolate fountain bar. Or even if there was a "Bake Together" option. I'd love to see that. It would also be cool to be able to make pudding or jello. I'd also like to see cars, carpooling, and terrain tools come back.
  • It would be cool to be able to make food with more than one sim. Like a parent teaching a child/teen to bake. Or even being able to send your kid cookies/brownies for a birthday or even no reason at all for school. Though I believe Luxury Party already gives you a fountain in which you are able to add chocolate or cheese.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sims/images/e/ec/Sims-4-luxe-feestaccessoires-11.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150611131720

• Bake together... now you're talking!

In my house, cooking/baking is a group activity. I've been wanting something like that for the longest time. It would be something adorable for parents to do with their children. Still, I would want the options for adults to work together as well.

• I want spicy foods. Most of the food on sims looks good and I would eat it. In real life I don't like much more than a jalapeno but at least my sims could like it. You could have some sims that love it and some that would get a bad moodlet. Then it could be random that they enjoyed that more than they though. You could have a "Powered through it!" or something that makes them confident or energetic cause they were able to eat it. You could challenge another sim to eat something spicy you made. You could have horseradish, peppers, and wasabi. You could also have ginger and cinnamon for spicy sweet things.
  • They need to give a boost to the raw fruits and vegetable too, because right now they barely do anything to the hunger bar. I used to like to have my sims carry around a few apples in TS3 as snacks, but they don't do anything for you in TS4.
  • > @knitsybitsy said:
    > I want spicy foods. Most of the food on sims looks good and I would eat it. In real life I don't like much more than a jalapeno but at least my sims could like it. You could have some sims that love it and some that would get a bad moodlet. Then it could be random that they enjoyed that more than they though. You could have a "Powered through it!" or something that makes them confident or energetic cause they were able to eat it. You could challenge another sim to eat something spicy you made. You could have horseradish, peppers, and wasabi. You could also have ginger and cinnamon for spicy sweet things.

They have spicy foods in the City Living pack that are all from different cultures and if your sim eats them without being accustomed to spicy foods they will blow fire out of their mouths and gain an uncomfortable moodlet.
  • Oh that is one pack I don't have already.

Ok, well how about a delivery of fun pet treats and toys that you can order. Then you can open the box with your pet and let them have at it. There are a few I have seen in real life that deliver treats and toys to your pets. People post their pets reaction to being able to get into the box. Humans still have to help them with some of it so it would be "Open with pet" or something. They would go for whatever it is they want at the moment, a toy or some food treats, based on their mood. You can put away the rest for later.

Grandparents and relatives sometimes visit and bring a child a treat. Maybe have some booths that sell things like balloons, candy and toys for kids to beg for.
  • "plopppo2;c-16270947" wrote:
    Sims can all group cook around a campfire thing.

I dunno. The kind of things made around a campfire...I don't consider that cooking. Plus, I don't generally put campfires on residential lots. I was more thinking about actually cooking or baking together in a kitchen and creating a dish that they made together. As opposed to making individual portions for themselves.