Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
4 years ago

Swimming pool SP

New social event: Pool Party

New skill: swimming. Now Sims must learn how swim. Sims from teenagers will know how to swim by default. Sims can teach to toddlers and child sims how to swim. Depending of the swimming skill in toddlers and childs, they will refuse to swim without lifesavers.

New swimming pool deep system: sims will refuse to swim in deep pools if they swimming skill is low. There will be 6 different deep levels for swimming pool. For real life measures: 0.5 meters (toddlers safe), 1 meter (child safe), 1,5 meter (teen to elder safe), 2, 2.5 and 3 meters.

New swimming pool cleaning system: sims will refuse to swim in a filthy swimming pool. SIms can clean the pool with a skimmer (from Get Together) or placing an underwater filter.

Curved edges tool

New items:
-Water slides
-Swimming pool bar
-Leaf skimmer
-Underwater filter
  • Yes I agree. I've seen a lot of ppl asking for smth like this so hopefully the devs can give us smth like this.

I would also like to add: a different variation of the diving boards from GT, pool party event, and teach to toddlers and children to swim.
  • "kaiwrysims;c-17945060" wrote:
    Yes I agree. I've seen a lot of ppl asking for smth like this so hopefully the devs can give us smth like this.

I would also like to add: a different variation of the diving boards from GT, pool party event, and teach to toddlers and children to swim.

I'd love a really tall diving board with sims getting cold feat and having to muster up courage to jump from it.