Forum Discussion

7 years ago

This is something i want to know what is the difference between rachybop and Deligracy

So i was just randomly watching a youtuber named Deligracy doing a breakdown of the laundry day stuff pack trailer and something someone said in the comments was she is the only one who takes time to look at everything in the game/trailer except watch rachybop she does the exact same thing infact the length of the videos are exactly the same give take some seconds but they are both between 12 to 13 min and yet everyone says Deligracy is the only one who takes time to look at everything even though there is clearly another youtuber who does the exact same thing. so please tell me what is the difference between rachybop and Deligracy.

• "brendhan21;c-16258223" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-16258007" wrote:
    They are both youtubers. To be fair neither of them are the only youtubers to go over all the items. Quite a few do. Watch Rachybop and Deligracy and you will see the differences for yourself.

okay for the record can you please tell me what is the difference is between their reactions to the laundry day stuff pack trailer.

I'm sorry I haven't watched it but to me they are very different from what I have watched of them in General. I'm not that bothered about laundry so I haven't watched any trailer reactions. What difference does it make anyway in the grand scheme of things?
  • "brendhan21;c-16258448" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-16258422" wrote:
    "brendhan21;c-16258223" wrote:
    They are both youtubers. To be fair neither of them are the only youtubers to go over all the items. Quite a few do. Watch Rachybop and Deligracy and you will see the differences for yourself.

okay for the record can you please tell me what is the difference is between their reactions to the laundry day stuff pack trailer.

I'm sorry I haven't watched it but to me they are very different from what I have watched of them in General. I'm not that bothered about laundry so I haven't watched any trailer reactions. What difference does it make anyway in the grand scheme of things?

because its kind of inccorect to say deligracy is the only youtuber who looks at every item in the trailer when Racybob does the exact same thing and infact does it for just as long as deligracy(her video is only a wopping 30 seconds shotert then deligracy) so maybe deligracy spoted something that racybob did spot or maybe racybob spoted something that deligracy missed. but to say and act like deligracy is the only one who has such detailed trailer reactions again is just inccorect.

Well of course she isn't the only YouTuber to go over every item but not everyone watches a lot of youtubers and some people really only like certain youtubers over others so may be biased towards certain ones.

It's good there are so many youtubers so people have choice of many videos to watch.
  • They are both youtubers. To be fair neither of them are the only youtubers to go over all the items. Quite a few do. Watch Rachybop and Deligracy and you will see the differences for yourself.
  • "MidnightAura;c-16258007" wrote:

yes well that is why the comments are so confusing as someone said deligracy is the only one who gose over all the items. and yes i watched them both i could not see the difference. it was basically the same video.
  • "MidnightAura;c-16258007" wrote:

• "MidnightAura;c-16258422" wrote:

because its kind of inccorect to say deligracy is the only youtuber who looks at every item in the trailer when Racybob does the exact same thing and infact does it for just as long as deligracy(her video is only a wopping 30 seconds shotert then deligracy) so maybe deligracy spoted something that racybob did spot or maybe racybob spoted something that deligracy missed. but to say and act like deligracy is the only one who has such detailed trailer reactions again is just inccorect.
  • "MidnightAura;c-16258482" wrote:
    "brendhan21;c-16258448" wrote:

Well of course she isn't the only YouTuber to go over every item but not everyone watches a lot of youtubers and some people really only like certain youtubers over others so may be biased towards certain ones.

It's good there are so many youtubers so people have choice of many videos to watch.

well yes but that still means people are wrong to say that she is the ONLY one. Also to say she is the best would be wrong as well as she is different. I just do not like the wording some people use to describe youtubers like her acting like she is the only one who mater,does these things,that is any better then other youtubers out there. it overall just annoys me.
  • "brendhan21;c-16258486" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-16258482" wrote:

well yes but that still means people are wrong to say that she is the ONLY one. Also to say she is the best would be wrong as well as she is different. I just do not like the wording some people use to describe youtubers like her acting like she is the only one who mater,does these things,that is any better then other youtubers out there. it overall just annoys me.

I get that but its people's opinion. My favourite sim YouTuber is quite a small channel compared to the bigger ones but I enjoy her content the most and I think its a shame she's not a game changer. But it's my opinion and you may not agree and that's okay. It's subjective. The world would be boring if we all thought the same thing. I wouldn't worry about YouTube comments. People get quite passionate there about the youtuber and as unsaid not everyone watches every youtuber.
  • "MidnightAura;c-16258494" wrote:
    "brendhan21;c-16258486" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-16258482" wrote:

I get that but its people's opinion. My favourite sim YouTuber is quite a small channel compared to the bigger ones but I enjoy her content the most and I think its a shame she's not a game changer. But it's my opinion and you may not agree and that's okay. It's subjective. The world would be boring if we all thought the same thing. I wouldn't worry about YouTube comments. People get quite passionate there about the youtuber and as unsaid not everyone watches every youtuber.

well at least you are not going around saying how much you love her and how she is the best and how wonderful she is and how much you support her and how excited you are every time she puts up a video and say every single video of hers is the best video you have ever seen.