Forum Discussion

Frn0731
New Spectator
5 years ago

Ticket machine

I would love to have the Electrono-Ticket Machine so we can own and charge a cover charge for theatres and bars, lounges, pools, bowling alleys and even gyms and spas. . The longer customers were inside the more money our sims could earn so we would need to make the venue desirable for sims to stay. The better the reputation the business has the more sims would show up.
Our Sims could even live above the venues if you wanted them to, I could see my sim living above a bar and being the bartender. Although I'm not sure about living above a bowling alley , but hey , sims won't care about all that noise.
There are so many possabilities, If you have a sim that's an artist he or she could own a museum and show off their masterpieces, the business opportunities is only limited to your imagination.

Besides, sims have been working out at the gym and swimming in public pools for free way to long.

Tell me what to you think of this idea, shopping and business reputations are already in the game so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch and it would generate a whole lot more gameplay.