Forum Discussion

3 years ago

TS4: Wishlist

Hey 👋🏼

I’ve been playing abit of Sims 3 lately, and there is SO MUCH stuff missing in TS4 that really shouldn’t be in 2022. Below is my wishlist that I hope Guru’s notice:

Realm of Magic Refresh:

- Redo the spells and make them fun - compared to Supernatural’s Witches, Spellcasters spells do not have any substance.

♦️ Base Game:

- Add “purchase additional home” with the choice to rent out your empty properties for extra income
- Bring back Create-A-Style
- Add a supermarket to purchase groceries
- Bring back The Repo Man. It’s the Sims after all and we all love consequences for not paying bills!
- Add Astrology signs
- Bring back Carpools and School Buses

🏝 Island Living:

- Add “become a resort owner” so we can make resorts. This feature can also work for the Snowy Escape pack

🧾 Get To Work:

- Ability to open our shops without us being there and a choice to hire a Manager.

🐈🦮 Cats & Dogs Refresh:

- A missed opportunity for a Pets EP. This pack could be completely refreshed and renamed to Pets with a wide selection of animals for our Sims.

🎤 Get Famous:

- Active Singing Career where our Sims can be a solo artist or form a band and write and record their own songs (or purchase from a ghost writer) at a recording studio that we hire out, name our albums and choose album art, promote it in interviews on tv and magazines, headline tours and record music videos.

🍽 Dine Out:

- Everything in this pack needs a refresh

🌎 Jungle Adventure Refresh:

- Same as Cats & Dogs, this pack could be refreshed and renamed to something like World Adventures and it offers more foreign locations, stories and activities.

That concludes my wishlist. I’ve been playing TS since Livin’ Large and I feel I should be more into TS4.

Drop your wishlists below! 👇🏼

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago