Forum Discussion

5 years ago

University Expansion needs a planner

So, the game already has a calender if you have the seasons expansion pack. How amazing would it be if when your sim is at college, there was also a calendar that showed when your classes were.. I find that opening the usual 'employment tab' and scrolling through what your courses, to be very obnoxious. Especially when you have a heavy class load! It could have a 'to-do' list on the side as well that lists the tasks you need for each class, homework and term papers, presentations, etc. I think it'd be a lot more visually satisfying than the current layout! Maybe even make the color scheme and style of the planner UI customizable the way that the cell phones are.
  • "MochiMomma;d-972439" wrote:
    So, the game already has a calender if you have the seasons expansion pack. How amazing would it be if when your sim is at college, there was also a calendar that showed when your classes were.. I find that opening the usual 'employment tab' and scrolling through what your courses, to be very obnoxious. Especially when you have a heavy class load! It could have a 'to-do' list on the side as well that lists the tasks you need for each class, homework and term papers, presentations, etc. I think it'd be a lot more visually satisfying than the current layout! Maybe even make the color scheme and style of the planner UI customizable the way that the cell phones are.

Classes show up in the calendar. It’s much easier to see what their schedule is when using the calendar then opening up the jobs panel. Hope this helps.

keekee53
    New Spectator
    I just wish holidays didn't interfere with them going to class. I usually have to manually send them during the holidays.
  • Oh, well that's strange... I literally only see her soccer schedule on there!

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago