Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Vampire defense

So, I was playing in the sims 4 last night. A vampire broke in and started to go after my teen, while my other sim who is her mother did nothing. I think we need to have the ability for someone to pick up a cast-iron skillet and go charging after the vampire.
  • "Nushnushganay;c-17481676" wrote:
    I am the unluckiest player ever! In all the time I have played I NEVER have had a vamp do anything on the super-rare occasion when they visit, but read a book, play chess, etc and then leave around 4 am, even if I have a perfectly undefended sim lying there asleep!

but other people who don't want it, get it?

I'm cursed!?

I want it, but I also want to react to it.
  • I'd would have liked "Ward off with Garlic" its a traditional defense and we have it in game
  • I am the unluckiest player ever! In all the time I have played I NEVER have had a vamp do anything on the super-rare occasion when they visit, but read a book, play chess, etc and then leave around 4 am, even if I have a perfectly undefended sim lying there asleep!

but other people who don't want it, get it?

I'm cursed!?
  • I mean this is why garlic wreaths are handy.

Don't want to craft them in every family? Build a magic shop with Get to Work, and buy them instead.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Cool, I wish the Vamps in my game would act more like vampires & less like a boring stocker.?