Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Vampire vs Spellcaster Magic Duel

Just what the title says: it would be nice to have some special sort of duel between vampires and spellcasters different from other duels in the game, vampires could use their dark powers against spellcaster magic.

This ultimately winds up going back to me thinking it would be nice if occult sims acknowledge each others existence and had special interactions with one another

But beyond that it would at the very least somewhat make up for "no vampire spellcasters" by giving vampires a way to have some functionality outside of their own pack

I wind up sounding like a broken record >.> mostly out of irritation over the fact that it's something that /could/ be done that hasn't been even though the dev's knew full well that people were upset over spellcasters just being people locked in their own little (incomplete) world and that only average humans could become one.

A nice compromise then would be to throw vampires and other occults a bone by giving them something special, and I mostly say vampires would work with this best because again--- they use dark powers, they have a form of magic

They could just have the vampires strike their pose and launch green magic at spellcasters, or have a flying vampire and spellcaster on a broom fighting in mid air, or a spellcaster launching spells at them

It would be easy, and give more of a reason to bother having more occults to see the interactions >.> I already own all but one tiny pack.. and it has always confused me that occults don't have any special interactions outside of their own kind
    Redrogue60
    Seasoned Adventurer
    I have always wanted to have dueling or fighting amongst different creatures. My favorite ideas would be (In order of most wanted)

1. With a Bullet - Witches vs Vampires
    2. Witches vs Fairies
    3. Fairies vs Mermaids
    4. Vampires vs Werewolves
    5. Ghosts vs Witches
    6. Werewolf vs Witch
    7. Witch vs Mermaid
  • I just wish There was some special consequence/side effect if a vampire were to bite, or drink the blood of a Spellcaster.
    But yeah I wish they could show case that too if a Vampire and a Spellcaster got into a battle, it would be epic.
    RememberJoy
    Seasoned Novice
    I'd like to see a vampire/spellcaster fight where if the spellcaster wins the vampire gets cured or cursed and if the vampire wins the spellcaster gets fed on. I can see it as a vampire flying around a spellcater as they shoot at them. If the spellcaster shoots them out of the sky they win, but if the vampire grabs the spellcaster and drops them out of the air they win.

As a side note, having the choice of a vampire fighting a mortal sim for the chance of a drink would be fun too. Would make it less of an easy meal.
  • Give it time, maybe one brilliant modder or another will find a way to make this happen. We all want it!
  • Oh, and don't vampires already get some weirdness when drinking the blood of a spellcaster?
  • "Nushnushganay;c-17370383" wrote:
    Oh, and don't vampires already get some weirdness when drinking the blood of a spellcaster?

Do they? I haven't tried yet. They do when you drink from a sim infected by the mother though

That's about as interactive as it has been so far from what I've noticed is.. >.> plasma is different between different kinds of sims

Allegedly alien sims fill you up less
    Infected sim plasma will turn your vampire into one of the infected.. so a crazed mother worshipping vampire.. which can be really.. /really/ creepy

https://i.imgur.com/FwM97Hi.jpg

All that said.. I really just want to see magic vs magic, they could make a special fight that gives vampires some viable rivals >.> they need them.. badly, so do spellcasters
  • some interaction between vampires and spellcasters would be great. I'd also love to have an option to have rogue occults. I'm thinking of townie occults that show up and cause trouble on community lots. Then you could have an occult hunter career, that finds them duels them and throws them into the sims equivalent of Azkaban.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 59 minutes ago