Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Wearable Hoods on Hoodies.

Hello again, everyone!

So I've been playing as a young freelance programmer and hacker recently and I was thinking... "Man. Wouldn't it be nice if my guy were to look like one of those shady, in the dark, black hat/hoodie hackers that we often see when thinking about a hacker or malware maker?" Well. Without the Guy Fawkes Mask of course.
I'm talking about being able to wear the hood of your sim's hoodie on their head. I know there is an outfit that has your sim wear the hood of the hoodie, but I would like more options and that outfit just looks like EA's spoof of the Scumbag Steve meme.
They could create outfits that have the hood on the sim's head or shirts that do the same.
Like a Parchment Colored Fur Lined Black Hoodie with gray faded binary codes as the hoodie's design.
That, or they could create an option for your sims to wear the hood for every hoodie.

Just an idea. Though what do you think?

As always,

Thank you for reading and responding to my posts.
  • Yes I love those I like hoodies they are my favorite outer wear with the hood.
  • It'd be a little weird since the hoodie would have to be made with the hood either up or down. (Sim clothing doesn't change that well.) But if you're willing to treat hood up and hood down as different outfits to switch between, or even if you just think that hood up is the right general look for your sim, I totally think that would be a good clothing style to add.
  • "ScarletSimEater;c-17038459" wrote:
    It'd be a little weird since the hoodie would have to be made with the hood either up or down. (Sim clothing doesn't change that well.) But if you're willing to treat hood up and hood down as different outfits to switch between, or even if you just think that hood up is the right general look for your sim, I totally think that would be a good clothing style to add.

There is this raincoat from Seasons that came with 2 x 2 sets of swatches.

https://imgur.com/7ruLQUh.png

I always thought it would be nice if the game mechanics would take advantage of those double swatches, like putting the hood on in rain or cold weather.