Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Who should be Zoe Patel's brother (CLOSED)?

So, I decided that out of the Roomies that a couple of them should be siblings instead. I've already decided one (Zoe Patel), but I'm not sure who should be her brother; Mitchell Kalani or J Huntington III. It's not gonna be Gavin because that's who's Zoe's with.

Whoever it is will maybe get a race change? I'm not sure...
In all honesty, I'm leaning more towards J because there's not a ton of diversity (there's a good bit, but not a lot) so I feel like I don't wanna get rid of Mitchell's Hawaiian (Polynesian is the right word???).

If you have a different idea, comment below!

So...the votes unanimous! Mitchell Kalani will be Zoe Patel's brother! :smiley:
Either everyone hates J or everyone loves Mitchell...cause Mitchell got 80%. :lol:
  • I think Mitchell and Zoe have sweet personalities that would make cute sibling relationship. You don't have to change his race though. He could be adopted, or she could be adopted, or they could be half siblings, or step siblings.

A family can be diverse, not only in race, but also in how they are related. But no matter what you pick, please keep us updated on your story :D. I would love to know what you end up doing.
  • @Otoyo

That's right, one of them could be adopted. That always slips my mind! Thanks for the mention of it.
    Once I get everything figured out for Townies and my main family, I'll post it to my activity page (each family is one post). Would you like me to tag you in the one to deal with the Roomies house? :)
  • @Otoyo

Ok, I'll make a post on it because I thought of making other people relatives too and tag you in it!
  • Then again, they could be all be siblings and a mixed family and make J Indian, Hawaiian, or mixed...? There's a third option for ya!
  • I have a rather intense dislike for J Huntington III, so Mitchell it is. And yeah, this thread should probably have been over in the general discussion :)
  • @Nindigo

Ah, ok! Thanks for the heads up. Am I gonna get in trouble for that, or will I have to remake the poll? I have a dislike for J as well, but I didn't feel like just leaving him out. :D

I'm thinking that I could just make Zoe and Mitchell mixed, but I don't know. I'll figure it out when I get more opinions.
  • You're not gonna get in trouble. A moderator will probably just relocate the thread :)

Have fun with your experiment!

• "Smoochs;c-16654605" wrote:
    @Otoyo

That's right, one of them could be adopted. That always slips my mind! Thanks for the mention of it.
    Once I get everything figured out for Townies and my main family, I'll post it to my activity page (each family is one post). Would you like me to tag you in the one to deal with the Roomies house? :)

yes please do!