Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Wishful Thinking Still Remains...

It's a basic list and many may think these wishes are stupid, but I wish for these things so very much!

1. My entire worlds are designed around Harry Potter. Because of this I desperately wish for Private schools and boarding schools. This way I can use private schools for my snobbish & posh sims. This way they are not attending public school with the regular sims and I can have my Harry Potter kids got to Hogwarts as a boarding school. With the boarding schools I wish we could go visit and play those sims like in Sims 3 University Life.
2. Sims should have messy beds unless they have the "Neat" trait
3. Sims sleeping animations: allow for toss and turn, snuggling, back to back, spooning, and introduce a "Wild Sleeper" trait and these sims will be bedhogs. Bedhog sims can toss and turn in excess where they steal the covers or bump the other sim out of the bed. The other sim can get up and stomp their feet in their usual aggravated manner and wake up the other sims and yell at them before going back to bed.
4. Reading newspapers! Allow sims to read newspapers and have jobs working for the newspaper and news channel as reporters, anchors, copywriters, producers, gossip columnists, etc.
- The Gossip Columnist can print real sim-life scandal stories of famous sims and have sims that the stories are about get mad at reporter, fight reporters, and try to bribe the reporter into not releasing the story. :smiley:
- Anchors can report on stories of famous sims and crime in towns and the weather. Maybe even report when a drug dealer gets busted by police.
- - Would work w/ mods
5. More and longer cleaning interactions like mopping wood and tiled flooring, vacuuming, dusting, and window washing
- If sim does NOT have a Neat trait they do quick bare minimum cleaning
- If the sim has the Neat trait they do extensive cleaning and even double-check dishes in the dishwasher and maybe re-clean them. Neat sims also should demand ALL their kids and teens or spouses/roommates bathe after being outdoors for any activities like basketball or playing.
6. MORE ROMANTIC & FAMILY INTERACTIONS!!!
- Hold hands walking as a couple
- Snuggle/cuddle while watching TV (non- of this rubbing heads together stuff. just lean into each other and enjoy the movie/show)
- Random wallaby tickles and kiss on cheeks or butt patting
- Lounge together in bed
- Read together in bed
- Watch TV together in bed
- Let children sleep between parents when afraid of thunder or the monster under their beds
- Let kids walk w/ grand parents/parents/aunts/uncles/siblings holding hands
- Piggyback rides for children
- Play hide & go seek w/ kids
- Adults & teens play make believe w/ children
- Kids "help" parents cook (make cookies or hand them ingredients when preparing grand meals, etc.)
- Give kids a toy kitchen, army/Barbie/baby dolls to play with w/ their friends and adults
- Parents teach kids to read and write
- Parents teach kids to tie their shoes
- Parents argue w/ children to eat all their food
- Parents carry kids to bed and tuck them in
7. Have family of famous sims either hate being related to the famous sim or thrive off of the other sim's fame.